Just steps away from the historical Jordaan, the fashion district ‘De Negen Straatjes’ and Central Station, the Renaissance Koepelkerk puts you in the middle of all the fabulous of Amsterdam. Our downtown hotel, puts you within steps of all Amsterdam’s hotspots; the hidden gems of the city are easily reachable by foot or boat. Our ‘Navigators’ help you on your way to explore the city. To make it even more easy: Central Station and all public transport are just 3 minutes from the Koepelkerk and the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel.
Discover a 5-star wedding experience beyond your expectations and dreams. The unique 17th century domed monument, the Koepelkerk, features nearly 1,000 square meters of flexible event space, which can be tailored to your wishes. With a sweeping 450 square meters Koepelroom, complete with Bätz organ and domed ceiling, there is no grander venue for an intimate cocktail reception, a talk-of-the-town wedding or an exclusive gala dinner. The Koepelkerk is registered as official wedding location. Anything is possible in this space, whether you are looking for a cultural, traditional or modern wedding. We will create a personal expression of your love. Book your wedding now and receive a free night stay in our Wedding suite with amazing view over the Amsterdam Canals!
Dreaming of a luxurious weekend wedding?
Say ‘I Do’ in the Koepelkerk on a Saturday and get pampered on Sunday. Opt for the ceremony and a delicious dinner or an unforgettable party, and our certified wedding planners will make sure everything is organized to the slightest detail. On Sunday, enjoy our gift to you.
For more information, click here.
Did you know…
- The ‘dedicated wedding planner’ of the Koepelkerk is available for you for the planning and organization of all details for your wedding and has the right contacts to make your day a great success!
- The Koepelkerk has several multifunctional rooms and areas, which allows you to host your entire wedding – from ceremony to party – at this venue.
- The professional Events team of the Koepelkerk has years of experience in organizing the most diverse types of events (weddings, gala dinners, TV-shows, concerts and many more) and can therefore advise on the smallest details!
Wine lover, perfectionist and people-person. Weddings for me are about personalized service and making dreams come true. Future bride and grooms do not choose a venue for their dream day just because they like it. They need to LOVE the atmosphere, the people that contribute to it, the way that a venue can think along with their dreams and at the same time providing them with expertise and knowledge for a perfect
Julian & Jarno
We have been able to give a huge party thanks to the team of the Koepelkerk. In the months prior to our weddingparty, the team were always ready with help, advice and had great ideas. The Koepelzaal is impressive and has a real wow factor; the reason that we have chosen for the Koepelkerk.
(25 July 2015)
Dinesh & Ashvita
On 6 September 2014, we have said YES to each other in the Koepelkerk with a reception, dinner and party. The location is in itself amazing and very impressive! Its location in the heart of Amsterdam makes it possible to create unique wedding photos. The organization has provided a very good service, from the beginning onwards, there was often contact via mail, telephone and there have been multiple appointments on the location to make sure everything was taken care untill the last details. The Koepelkerk has really made every effort to meet our needs and this has led to a dream wedding!
Maarten & Marije
The Renaissance Amsterdam compiled together with us a memorable wedding. Because we were able to decide every detail in the months and weeks prior to the wedding, we have enjoyed the big day with our family and friends from beginning to end. From the small finishing touches to the big picture, our wedding planner has thought of everything. Therefore we were not just another wedding during the year, but we felt special and unique.
Sara and Julien
We had the most amazing wedding on August 16th 2014! Our guests are still marveling about the fantastic venue, the delicious food and the wonderful service.The team of the Koepelkerk did an amazing job and we could not have asked for a more perfect day. The Koepelkerk is definitely THE venue in Amsterdam for an elegant and unique wedding!
- Beef tartareegg yolk gel | Parmesan cheese | Gribiche sauce | chives oil | leek ash
- Heirloom tomatoesherb ricotta | pine nuts | Parma ham | basil
- Tuna & tomato cevichecoconut broth | puffed rice | cilantro
- Salmon duosmoked & raw salmon | apple jelly | beetroot | cream cheese | lemon dressing
- Goat cheese salad (V)walnut | candied pear | mesclun | blackberry vinaigrette
- Beetroot carpaccio (V)sun-dried tomatoes | orange | salad | horseradish mascarpone | puffed amaranth
- Oven-roasted codeggplant Caponata | confit garlic butter sauce
- Duck breastsweet potato puree | caramelized figs | Port reduction
- Polenta & mushroom (V)chickpeas puree | marinated blueberry | spicy honey dressing
- Sea bassceleriac puree | bacon | red chicory | runner beans | red wine jus
- Salmonpotato fondant | roasted pumpkin | wild mushrooms | soy-caramel glaze
- Pumpkin ravioli (V)sage | butter | Parmesan cheese
- Beef TenderloinColcannon mashed potato | glazed carrots | shallot jus
- Short ribOld Amsterdam croquette | pickled red cabbage | horseradish crème | demi-glace
- Corn-fed guinea fowl breastChorizo | warm potato salad | green asparagus | white velouté sauce
- Blueberry cheesecakewhite chocolate and pecan bark | strawberry syrup | meringue
- Chocolate marquisemaple syrup reduction | raspberry | toffee sponge cake | candied orange
- Toblerone moussecacao | chocolate sauce | fruits gel | sugar crumble | meringue
- Champagne & raspberry bavaroisforest fruit | sabayon | candy floss | raspberry galette
Meetings & Events
The beautiful 17th -century Koepelkerk, whether or not combined with the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, is among one of the largest providers of unique hotel and conference accommodation at top level. The capabilities of the beautiful Domed Church – built in 1668 and figure leading to a painting by Vincent Van Gogh – and the hotel are unprecedented.
The monumental atmosphere, the hi-tech facilities such as video conferencing, state-of -the-art light shows, the wide choices in presentations, entertainment and decoration, the convenient location and the highly refined catering concepts guarantee inspiring events.
Whether you are looking for a unique location to meet with a small group or for event space where you can receive your clients and contacts for a stylish gala, the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel facilitates it all.
Up to 600 guests can easily be received. Whether it’s for a product presentation, party, fashion show, conference, wedding or TV production, combined with a professional team of skilled event planners each event will be a real success!
Facts & Figures
- 16 function rooms: 5 in the Koepelkerk and 11 in the hotel, with a total of 1,500 m2 (capacity chart)
- Unique decor with the 17th century Bach organ, the largest still actively played organ in The Netherlands
- For all your events from 10 to 600 people
- 5* catering possibilities
- Certified event & wedding planners
- Green Meetings
- The newest audiovisual (AV) equipments
- The Koepelkerk has a dynamic RGB-light installation which can be used to create a personalised event including (colored) LED lighting.
Discover the Hidden Gems of the Jordaan area
Experience the historical gems of Amsterdam via our walking tour, selected by head navigator Lourens of the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel in cooperation with iziTravel. Discover the surroundings of the Koepelkerk (even more). For more information or to download the app, click here.
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has its own parking garage for your convenience. A parking space can be pre-booked or -subject to availability- upon arrival at the hotel. The nearest car parks are P1 Parking Amsterdam Centrum for 500 cars and Kolk Parking for 300 cars, both a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
For more info about group bookings, meetings, events and weddings:
Please contact the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
+31 (0)20 551 2060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we are
20 minutes’ drive from Schiphol Airport
A 3-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station
15 minutes’ drive from RAI Congress Centre